MyDx LIMITED 1 YEAR WARRANTY
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
If you are not satisfied with your MyDx™, you may return it within 7 days of receiving it and receive your money back minus a 10% restocking fee.
Kindly ship your MyDx back to:
4226 Executive Square, STE 600
La Jolla, CA, 92037
Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with everything that was included when you received it. Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated. Depending on your bank, this process may take up to 21 business days after the product is received.
WHAT IS COVERED AND WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner’s manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than CDx or an authorized CDx service provider.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
Damage resulting from using the MyDx system and sensors to test samples that fall outside the suggested use for each application. In order to maintain your warranty coverage, please kindly do not expose the CannaDx Sensor to any sample that is not Cannabis Flower or a MyDx Certified Calibrant. Our sensors are specifically formulated for each application and use proprietary chemical sensor elements that may degrade when exposed to certain chemicals that fall outside of the application range. Your warranty may be null and void if the system is not used as intended.
WHO MAY ENFORCE THE WARRANTY
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
Limited Warranty. CDx, Inc. (“Seller”) warrants to you (“Buyer”) that, for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment of the MyDx™ Analyzer and sensor(s) (the “Goods”), such goods will be free from material defects in material and workmanship. Labor is warrantied for ninety (90) days from date of original purchase.
WHAT WE WILL PAY FOR
We will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
HOW YOU CAN GET WARRANTY SERVICE
Your unit must be serviced by CDx or an authorized CDx service. Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage. You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary to ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER
Except for the warranty set forth in the section above, seller makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to the goods, including any: (A) Warranty against merchantability; (B) Warranty of fitness for a particular purpose; or (C) Warranty against infringement of intellectual property rights for a third party, whether expressed or implied by law, course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade or otherwise.
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
CDx’s liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at CDx’s option. CDx shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss; or
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
To contact MyDx for service, please kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.